The global Mobile Security Market research report is a thorough and important resource that provides business strategies, qualitative and quantitative analysis, and developing trends. The report offers thorough investigation and analysis of the major components of the Mobile Security Market on a worldwide scale. The research analysts prepared this report after completing thorough primary and secondary research and analysing the Mobile Security Market’s drivers, constraints, challenges, trends, and opportunities.
According to the most recent analysis by Emergen Research, the global market for mobile security had a value of USD 3.93 billion in 2021 and is anticipated to grow at a rate of 21.1% over the projected period. Increases in smartphone penetration, the use of third-party applications, and the increased productivity of employees and businesses due to BYOD are the main drivers of market revenue growth. Mobile security is crucial for protecting devices like laptops, iPads, and mobile phones against wireless computing-related dangers and vulnerabilities. It also protects systems with which devices connect. As the number of mobile devices and the ways in which they are used have risen quickly, the need of protecting these devices has also increased.
Many companies now allow employees to use their own mobile phones for work-related purposes, so BYOD enables workers to access corporate resources from a distance or even while teleworking. Mobile device security and bring your own device (BYOD) are used as examples of how enterprises can employ a standard-based approach and commercially available solutions to fulfil security and privacy demands while allowing privately-owned mobile devices to access company resources. BYOD is the term used to describe the practise of using personal devices for work-related duties. Employee access to corporate resources and operational independence can both grow when BYOD capabilities are implemented in a company.
The global Mobile Security industry is highly consolidated owing to the presence of renowned companies operating across several international and local segments of the market. These players dominate the industry in terms of their strong geographical reach and a large number of production facilities. The companies are intensely competitive against one another and excel in their individual technological capabilities, as well as product development, innovation, and product pricing strategies.
Leading Market Players Profiled in the Report:
Apple Inc., Broadcom, BlackBerry Limited, Citrix systems, Inc., Google, IBM, Microsoft, Ivanti, SAMSUNG, and VMware, Inc
To access the full coverage of the global Mobile Security market report, visit @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/mobile-security-market
Some Key Highlights From the Report
- The iOS segment accounted for a significant revenue share in 2021. iOS is considered more dependable of the two operating systems, IOS and Android. Apple does not grant app developers access to its source code and iPhone and iPad owners cannot modify the code on their devices. This makes it more difficult for cybercriminals to exploit iOS-powered devices and developers to submit applications to App Store since the review procedure is more stringent. Consequently, it is less probable that a malicious app will enter Apple’s App Store.
- The mobile device security segment accounted for a significant revenue share in 2021. Mobile device security is primarily intended to prevent illegal network access. It is an element of all-encompassing enterprise security strategy. Additionally, over 50% of PCs are now mobile, providing novel challenges for network security, which must account for all locations and network usage required by employees. Smartphones are vulnerable to malicious phone applications, phishing schemes, data leaks, malware, and insecure Wi-Fi connections. Moreover, businesses must plan for the possibility that an employee can misplace or steal a mobile device.
- The telecommunication & IT segment accounted for a significant revenue share in 2021. Network operators have become the open innovation platform that supports business, society, and mission-critical use cases as the world become increasingly digitized. 5G enables communication network operators to provide robust and secure connections for a variety of use cases, thereby connecting enterprises, smart factories, and important public safety infrastructures. High-performance 5G networks provide unlimited access to connected devices and mobile applications, necessitating networks that are resilient, secure, and preserve user privacy.
- The North America market accounted for a moderate revenue share in 2021. Rise in cyber-attacks on China’s technology industry is expected to drive demand for wireless security services across the country. Furthermore, the mobile software security market is expected to be driven by stringent government data security needs in Asia countries such as Japan, China, and the Philippines. In addition, increasing acceptance of digital security applications in APAC, which is influencing players to engage in application development to meet individual and industry requirements of clients in Asia Pacific countries, thereby drives market growth in this region.
Key market aspects studied in the report:
Market Scope: The report explains the scope of various commercial possibilities in the global Mobile Security market over the upcoming years. The estimated revenue build-up over the forecast years has been included in the report. The report analyzes the key market segments and sub-segments and provides deep insights into the market to assist readers with the formulation of lucrative strategies for business expansion.
Competitive Outlook: The leading companies operating in the Mobile Security market have been enumerated in this report. This section of the report lays emphasis on the geographical reach and production facilities of these companies. To get ahead of their rivals, the leading players are focusing more on offering products at competitive prices, according to our analysts.
Report Objective: The primary objective of this report is to provide the manufacturers, distributors, suppliers, and buyers engaged in this sector with access to a deeper and improved understanding of the global Mobile Security market.
The report bifurcates the Mobile Security market on the basis of different product types, applications, end-user industries, and key regions of the world where the market has already established its presence. The report accurately offers insights into the supply-demand ratio and production and consumption volume of each segment.
Segments Covered in this report are:
- Operating System Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Enterprise Solution Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Mobile Application Security
- Mobile Data Protection
- Web Protection
- Mobile Device Security
- Others Solutions
- Enterprise Vertical Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Telecommunication & IT
- Retail & E-commerce
- Healthcare & Life sciences
- Government & Defense
- Other Enterprise Vertical
- North America (the U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (the U.K., Germany, France, Italy)
- Asia Pacific (India, China, Japan, Korea)
- Latin America (Brazil, Argentina, Ecuador, Chile)
- Middle East & Africa (Egypt, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Iran)
Key reasons to buy the Global Mobile Security Market report:
- The latest report comprehensively studies the global Mobile Security market size and provides useful inference on numerous aspects of the market, such as the current business trends, market share, product offerings, and product share.
- The report offers an insightful analysis of the regional outlook of the market.
- It offers a detailed account of the end-use applications of the products & services offered by this industry.
- The report holistically covers the latest developments taking place in this industry. Therefore, it lists the most effective business strategies implemented by the market rivals for ideal business expansion.
Thank you for reading our report. For further details or to inquire about customization, please let us know and we will offer you the report as per your needs.
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyse consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.