Twitter has protected itself well against downloading files from the platform, especially videos. While for many other social networking sites it is enough to simply open the video and save it, in Twitter this option does not work on any device.
One working way is to copy the link to the clip and use sites that offer conversions of such videos. Unfortunately, this is not a very safe option – you can never be sure that along with the video file made available for saving, the user will not be pushed into a virus or other malware along with the video file.
There is also no application in the Android store that would allow similar operation. All because the service providers have agreed to violate copyright and service policies – downloading video may constitute a violation of these.
If you absolutely want to, then download the video from Twitter via the website.
- Copy the address to the tweet from the video, e.g. using the “Share” button and then the “copy link” option.
- Open the Twitter Video download page in your browser.
- In the field on the page, paste the copied tweet address.
- After proceeding, you will see a video ready to download or a link to save the file. Save it in the device’s memory.
How to download video from Twitter to iPhone?
The same procedure for downloading videos from Twitter described for Android phones should also work on iPhone. You need to copy the tweet URL and use one of the pages mentioned above.
There you paste in the corresponding URL field, and after approval, the video file will be able to download and save to your iPhone.
Download Twitter video to iPhone, iPad or iPod touch
To download Twitter videos mainly using your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch device, here is a simple guide for you.
On your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch, go ahead and download and install the Twitter app.
1. Launch Twitter, log in your account, and then look for the video you want to download.
2. Once you locate the video, go ahead and tap the down arrow at the top right of the selected tweet.
3. And then choose the “Share Tweet Over” option on the pop-up window.
4. Then select the “Copy Tweet Link” section
5. After copying the link to the selected tweet, open the browser on your iOS device and go to twitter video downloader.
6. When you go to the site, simply paste the copied link and then tap on the “Download Button” button.
7. Then click the “download video” button to start downloading the video and it could be played in full screen.
8. Then go ahead and tap on the share button located at the bottom, then select the “add to home screen” button. Then you will be able to name the video whatever you want. Once you’re done renaming the video, just tap on the “add” button which is in the top right corner, and that’s it. This video should be downloaded to your iOS device.
For more articles visit: generalfinancepaper.com