As the owner of a thriving business, there are certain things you must desperately try to avoid. For instance, delayed vendor payments, tax penalties, IRS tax audits, and worst of all – hindrances in daily work operations can be quite problematic.
A minor business downtime can end up screwing with your entire work productivity targets and business goals. Hence, you must prepare to deal with such hiccups in your work operations proactively.
In this blog, we will guide you in escaping a major work hindrance in the shortest time. Our certified QuickBooks professionals will spill out the secrets on how to access your company file without being troubled by the annoying QuickBooks Error 6000, -77.
This QB error code can pop up anytime while opening, or backing up your QB company files. Until this QuickBooks error is resolved, you will be barred from working on your QB files. So, you can imagine the negative impact this QuickBooks error code can have on your work operations.
Follow our blog till the end and learn how to stop the QuickBooks Company File Error 6000 77 from affecting your daily work operations!
Best Fixing Ways To Resolve QuickBooks Company File Error “QuickBooks Code 6000 77”
1. Shuffle The Location Of The Problematic QB Company File
- Start the QuickBooks error troubleshooting process by heading over to the “Windows File Explorer” section (Press Win and E keys together).
- From the “Windows File Explorer” section, go to Drive C and create a new folder with the name “QBCompanyFileNew.”
- Now, go to the original file location of the defective QB company file and right-click on the file.
- Choose the “Copy” option, head over to the “QBCompanyFileNew” folder, and paste the company file there.
- In the final step, attempt to get access to the QB company file in the new location from QuickBooks software.
2. Access The Defective Company File Via The UNC Path
- Find the accounting software icon on the home screen and right-click on it to start the QB error troubleshooting.
- From the list that pops up, choose the “Run As Admin” button and hold the Ctrl key for a few seconds.
- Now, the QuickBooks “No Company Window” will pop up on your screen from where to need to head over to the defective company file.
- First, tap on the “Open/Restore Company File,” and then select the “Open A Company File” option to run the problematic file.
- After choosing the Next button, find and select the “Network” option from the left section.
- Finally, open the defective QB company file through the UNC path.
Need Professional Assistance To Fix QuickBooks File Backup Error 6000 77?
Then, get top-rated QuickBooks support services from the team of Accounting Assist 24. Even in the busiest times, you can expect prompt response and dependable support from our certified QuickBooks team. With the help of a proficient troubleshooting process, we will assist you to get seamless access to your QB company file without facing any errors.
To get in touch with our QuickBooks support team, dial our toll-free number +1-855-738-0540 or visit our website – Accounting-assist24.com .